Located an hour and a half southeast of Des Moines, Lake Sundown is the perfect place for you to build your dream getaway on one of the Midwest’s premier private lakes.
With over 4 acres of land and 125 ft of lakefront, this is your opportunity to own your own slice of heaven.
- Lot 20, Phase I
- 4.3 Acres
- 125 ft of lakefront (suitable for beach and boat dock)
- Grassy lot on sunny side of the lake
- No structures currently on land
- Adjacent to 286th Avenue, only a short driveway and short utility runs required.
- Wide view of the lake
- Good access point for southern Iowa deer hunting
- Homeowner’s Dues: $150 / year
Lake Sundown Amenities
- Large private lake for boating – over 400 acres with 7 miles of lake frontage
- Large variety of fish on lake from Crappie and Blue Gill to Bass and Walleye
- Swimming Beach
- Boat launch